If you’re wondering how to charter the best yachts in Cabo for one of your activities during a vacation, then you’ve come to the right place. Or, if want to know about the different types of charters, we have many yacht options to choose from.
A trip to Cabo is not complete unless you choose a yacht rental. By chartering a yacht, the activity provides plenty of time to explore the Arch at Land’s End, water activities, the best bays in Cabo. Some of the best yacht activities include fishing, relaxing on beautiful beaches and snorkel in tropical seas while spending quality time with your family and friends. Combining adventure with relaxation, it’s a great way to spend your much-needed vacation.
Sound amazing? Discover how you can charter a yacht for vacation with us.
Our Top 5 Tips:
1. Decide where you want to go on your yacht charter.
We have the best choice of routes to offer everyone. In fact, we have more dozens of exquisite locations where you can hire the best yachts in Cabo for a day-long activity vacation. We recommend including a visit to Land’s End, the Arch, Santa Maria Bay, Chileno Bay, or many other nooks and crannies and exclusive beaches to name a few.
We personalize our yacht logistics for guests with the utmost care and attention to detail.
- Close to airports: Our offices are close to the major international airport. Our friendly and welcoming teams can organize private transfers for you to and from all of the hotels and resorts in the area.
- Local knowledge: Our destination knowledge and website has useful information to help you prepare for a trip to Cabo, including using us as your guide to the local base and area.
Discover our exciting types of day charters.
2. Decide which yacht charter type is right for you.
If you are wondering how to charter a yacht, you also need to decide which charter type is right for you. We offer captained charters and crewed yacht charters that range based on how much time that you would like to spend on the best yachts in Cabo.
- Skippered charters for vacations with a difference: If you want to experience a yacht during vacation, it’s likely you’re questioning how to rent a yacht. All you need to do is hire us, equipped with a licensed captain to charter the boat for you. No sailing or yachting experience is needed. The captain will sail your yacht, look after your safety, track the weather and advise you on your route. Learn more about our skippered yacht charters.
- Crewed charters for the ultimate luxury experience: If you’re looking for luxury, all-inclusive yacht experiences, our crewed charters offer five-star service from a professional crew on board our private yachts. We employ private chefs to personalize your food and beverage menus. Relax with your guests and enjoy a completely personalized experience tailored to your preferences. You don’t need yachting experience, just an idea of your dream vacation. Experience our types of crewed charters and read about our Services & Packages.
3. Find your dream yacht.
When looking for your dream yacht, the following points for how to charter a yacht guide are important to consider. Our best yachts in Cabo are priced according to length of time aboard, number of guests, food, beverages, features, and season. For advice on how to keep your charter affordable or as luxurious as your budget demands, please contact our team.
In order to ensure that every detail is met during your yacht charter, we offer a variety of distinguished yachts to choose from. Our goal is to meet each and every guest’s expectation. We assist you in the best yacht based on your requirements and the best things to do while aboard your yacht. Trust the experts and contact us today to learn more.
4. Plan your additional needs.
When deciding how to charter a yacht during your vacation, remember that there are many things you can do to make your time away even more memorable:
- Water Toys & Fishing: Talk to us about kayaks, paddleboards, jet skis, subwings, waterslides, towed inflatables, fishing, and more.
- Provisioning: We help you provision the boat in advance to ensure all of your requirements are met.
- Captain & Crew: Our captain and crew are truly experts in the Cabo area and will share their local knowledge and sail the boat for you, hassle-free.
- Private Chef: Include a chef to celebrate a special occasion or sample authentic local cuisine.
5. Design your perfect itinerary.
Our team who will support your inspiration! We provide unparalleled itinerary ideas, destination highlights and things to do on the best yachts in Cabo for charter. Here are some things to consider before you depart:
- Agree with your guests how you want to spend your time. Do you want to be sailing, relaxing and swimming at anchor or exploring on a beach?
- Plan stops if you want to eat at a secluded beach or snorkel. You don’t want to miss out on the best that Cabo has to offer from the sea.
- Agree in advance the must-see highlights. You can then maximize your time at anchor and maximize a secluded bay or beach with your itinerary.
- Think about whether you need to use private transportation to and from your hotel. Need to meet in the Cabo marina, we help plan early morning arrivals to service the very best experience.
- Craving a dinner and wine sunset cruise, we ensure your timing down to the very last detail.
Now you know exactly how to charter a yacht with us, it’s time to turn that dream into a reality! We take VIP yachting to the next level. If you have any questions or need additional yachting inspiration, please contact our team at Cabo Yacht Life.