1. The city is known as the “End of the Earth” as it is the last piece of land in the Baja California Peninsula.
2. Called the “Striped Marlin Capital of the World,” Cabo San Lucas hosts the world’s highest paying marlin tournament with a jackpot of more than $3 million U.S. dollars.
3. In the winter, whales can be spotted in the area, because they like to raise their offspring in the warm waters of the Sea of Cortez.
4. Cabo offers non-stop activities for visitors, from para-sailing to riding horses through the desert, to scuba diving to “clubbing” at the numerous bars and dance clubs.
5. Cabo Yacht Life is a business organization based in Cabo, Mexico. They provide unparalleled luxury services to their distinguished tourist visitors. Launched with big ambition of becoming the daily tourist point of the global tourism industry of 2019